Dale Godboldo Enterprises (DGE)
Dale Godboldo Enterprises (DGE) is a brand with interests in entertainment-related production, financing, distribution, and publicity/marketing.
Dale Godboldo Enterprises was formed to bring the business interests of veteran actor/producer and entrepreneur Dale Godboldo under one operation, including his services as an actor and producer. Company’s management, partners, and advisors have collectively generated over $9B in worldwide sales and currently have over $2B under management.
- Dale Godboldo Launches Project:NOW Initiative with help from Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Actor/Producer/Philanthropist Dale Godboldo made a Commitment to Action at the 10th Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting called Project:NOW (PN), a non-profit initiative that stresses urgency in addressing the educational needs of at-risk youth in America.
To help ...
- Dale Godboldo Teams With Final Destination Franchise Creator On $90M White Witch Of Rose Hall Film Trilogy
October 3, 2014 – The White Witch of Rose Hall has fascinated generations, and that allure will debut on the big screen as Dale Godboldo & Arthur Wylie (of Global Renaissance Entertainment Group), Final Destination’s Jeff Reddick, Former Lionsgate exec Stephanie Denton, and Rose Hall Development’s Michael Rollins create a trilogy ...
- POPWRAPPED | Dale Godboldo Talks Acting, Projects, and the Importance Of Charity Work
March 8, 2014 – Fans of The Mickey Mouse Club who have been keeping up with news about all their favorite stars from the show via the Facebook and Twitter pages of “Always in the Club” will already know about Dale Godboldo’s passion for supporting charitable organizations. full story >>
- VARIETY | Bill Clinton, Hollywood Stars Unite for Variety Event
February 12, 2014 – Philanthropy group unite4:good will host its first-ever unite4:humanity event in Los Angeles in association with Variety. full story >>
- HOLLYWOOD REPORTER | James Cameron, Charlize Theron, Bill Clinton Among Participants In New Oscar Week Charity Events
February 4, 2014 – Fame and Philanthropy is the name of one of two ambitious new charity events planned around this year’s Academy Awards. full story >>